Ways of the World.

Enter and begin to transform.

Monday, March 07, 2005

Support our Troops, a great way to brainwash the Democrats.

Does that sound right to you? Me neither.
I was talking to a Democrat the other day and he started complaining about how people have "Support Our Troops" magnets on their cars.
He explained how he thought it was an attempt to somehow 'brainwash' the democrats into becoming hungry war mongers.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. He said he hated it when somebody 'shoved their ideals down his throat.'
I tried to explain that the magnets were there to remind us that we have soldiers dying in third world countries and we need to support them. It's not pro or anti war. I had never even considered the idea of liberals disliking the magnets.

I tried to explain to him how scarred the soldiers from Vietnam are, and that we don't have to support a war by supporting them. Things could get very ugly if the public Turns against the soldiers who are just obeying orders.

I would like to tell all of the democraps I'm sorry. I'm sorry we have soldiers who are pouring their heart and souls into a great cause. I'm even more sorry they would be willing to die for scum like you.
Now piss off.
 

Free Web Counter