Ways of the World.

Enter and begin to transform.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Elderly mother of 26 children fits Mt Everest into gaping vagina.

NEPAL/TIBET, -- An elderly widow seeking sexual satisfaction set her worthless, blind eyes on Mt. Everest.

Using her silver cotton candy as climbing rope, Bertha (mother of 26 and grandmother of 112) successfully made her way to the peak of Mt. Everest this Tuesday. Bertha figured that at 60 million years old, Mt. Everest would have enough sexual experience to satisfy her needs.
Many people were in doubt when they saw the old, nearly blind woman begin her journey up the mountain. However, not everyone was skeptical. “I just knew she could do it (with the mountain)!” stated one of her insignificant daughters.
Her doctor says she began training for the trip my jamming 10 pound bags of Sonic Ice into her love canal.

“It was cold at the peak. When I sat on the tip, it started sinking into me. It sunk into me for an entire hour, before hitting my cervix, giving it frostbite.” She said.
She also added, “When I had my first orgasm up there, the whole mountain shuddered! It also shuddered when I first took my clothes off.”
/Krupple
 

Free Web Counter