Ways of the World.

Enter and begin to transform.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Boobs

The other day, I was sitting at my computer being productive by thinking about boobs. That's when I saw an ad featuring a girl with fake boobs. I thought, “Fake milk wagons are the shit!”

I went and found a picture of natural, large breasts. They were of coarse, ugly. I put it next to the ad with the fake knockers. The girl on the left thinks she has fun bags, but they look more like sandbags.

See the difference? Because of her awesome augmented ta tas , the girl on the right will look like she's laying on her back no matter where she goes. Hell, she could walk around with a bed glued to her back, and it'd be a cool optical illusion. She'd trick people!

SPEAKING of tricking people, girls are very, very deceptive.

I've come to realize every girl is a magician. How else would a girl with a nice rack under her shirt have it disappear the next day. Seriously, that's not cool. In the past, girls used to stuff their bras and it was often obvious, but today's bras can fool you. Today's bras sit there under their shirts, laughing at me. They mock me for believing a girl has nice speed bumps. I know this because I can hear them snickering from across the room. Just like them evil Canadians, padded bras put on a nice face, but you know they is up to somethin'.

Girls also wear corsets. I mean, they don't as much as they used to, but they still do. Admittedly men used to wear cumber buns, but everybody has a dirty history. I've never seen an hourglass body, and I've never had sex with, or jacked it to an hour glass, so I don't see what girls are so

obsessed about.

There are males out there who DO fake the size of their package and dick, but those men only exist in Europe. Here's an example of fake junk hiding behind a man whore swimsuit.

My point is girls need to quit lying and just show us how ugly they really are. The only lie that's acceptable is makeup, as you can have makeup on during sex. You can also have fake boobs during sex. Wearing an augmenting bra during sex is unacceptable, so you shouldn't wear one under your shirt unless you're trying to make your boyfriend look good for being with you.

Makeup makeup makeup. I've grown tired of the pseudo intellectuals who ramble on about natural beauty and how they hate makeup. We all know, for the most part, that there's no such

thing as a naturally gorgeous woman. No, you know it's true. We can sit around all day saying we love natural women who don't wear makeup, but at the end of the day, who's got a man on her arm? That's right. It's just like the people who say they love POGS, but never play it. I wonder if they make titty-pogs.










And what's up with this? Check THESE babes out.

Guess what? They're both boys. Haha! Pervert.


Now that that's over with, I'd like to say that Halle Berry is hot. Yeah yeah, she's not the hottest in the world, but she's still damn fine. So what if she's black? She has white features.







She's also a furry, which is awesome. Wait, what was I thinking?




Finally, girls in front of modified cars. Get the fuck out of the way. Honestly, if I wanted to see you when I'm trying to look at cars, I'd go pick up a hustler magazine. The time I spend with car magazines is not to be shared with sluts posing around cars they know nothing about, and certainly don't own.
Also, it's a known fact that girls don't even know how to 'drive' cars.
Here's a picture of a girl getting hit by an RX-7.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

 

Free Web Counter