Ways of the World.

Enter and begin to transform.

Monday, May 30, 2005

Coca-Cola

I’ve got to hand it to Coca-Cola. I’ve never liked their drink because It’s too bitter for my taste. I’m a Dr. Pepper, Root-Beer and Sunkist fan. Then again, Sprite, (which is owned by Coca-Cola) is better than 7up (which is owned by Dr. Pepper).

Back to my point. Coke with lime is a nice beverage. The lime gives it just the right amount of kick it needs to satisfy. You should drink it.

HOWEVER The Cherry Dr.Pepper is even better, and I don’t even like cherries. It’s also more attractive.

Almost forgot, I tried Sprite Remix and Dnl for the first time. Sprite remix was alright and tasted just like Clearly Canadian. Dnl tasted a bit cheap.

I’ve seen and had a sample of something. Kit Kat, Hershey’s and some other brands are testing new flavored candy bars which are set to come out this summer. I’m not going to say what they are, but you might just be in for a treat.

I was in the store the other day when I saw some Tostitos queso. It was a BUY ONE GET ONE FREE sale!!! I grabbed 3 jars of queso and one jar of that spicy stuff. Anyway, I was walking out of the store and a nun suggested I try the other brand of queso because it had superior zest. “Fuck off.” I politely replied. Then I ate her.

Bad queso nun. Posted by Hello

 

Free Web Counter